Monday, May 10, 2010

...10 things...

10 things you may not know about me..
  • I'm quickly becoming a fan of audio books. Sometimes music in the car just does not cut it; I need more entertainment and audio books do a good job of that. 
  • I would be happy moving to the middle of nowhere (for a few years). 
  • I over analyze things, it's just what I do. This one gets me into trouble a lot. I'm sure boyfriend can attest to this one.
  • I would rather eat dirt than eat broccoli cheese soup.
  • I'm a teensy weensy bit scared of the dark. Come on, there really could be something lurking under the bed or in the closet.
  • I enjoy the show Cops. Call me what you want, but it's a good show. 
  • I'm afraid of wiggly, squirmy or flying things. This includes bugs, birds and small animals. Please see ...forever and a day... I've been known to freak out if a ladybug/butterfly/bee(understandably)/grass hopper/toad gets too close.
  • I can get a little defensive when I'm told what to do. This one also gets me into trouble. Oops.
  • I want to donate a huge chunk of money to an animal shelter.
  • I like bulleted lists. Wait, you already knew that.

No comments: