Friday, August 8, 2008

...a mother's intuition...

Okay, so you always hear about mother's having great intuition on things with their children..you know about their safety, health, this, that, and the other thing. Well, my Mom has it down to a science. I think she got a lot of practice, having three kids. Today, she went grocery shopping and much later after she had been back for hours, of course I was annoying and said that I wanted stuffed french toast for my birthday breakfast. She(being the horrible liar that she is) asked why I wouldn't have told her earlier when she was shopping, but I could tell she was scheming. She bought all of the stuff for it! How is this woman that awesome?! I mean, I had not even mentioned having that for breakfast AND i didn't even know I wanted that until today. She also bought the stuff for my cake and picked up my favorite frosting..cream cheese of course. Again, never mentioned anything about that. I don't think I would have known what to pick if I went to the store. She just knows, I guess.

Dad, I know you're reading this. YOU too are amazing...but you don't have a mother's intuition. I'm glad you don't because it wouldn't be a good mix if both of you had it :)

Love you both!!

No comments: