Sunday, August 17, 2008

...domesticity...

It's been a while. This blog thing is starting to turn into a weekly wrap up. I can't imagine what it'll be like when I start school.

Not too much has happened in the last week..I've been working on my project for school a lot(more on this later) and cooking. I'm feeling pretty domestic lately. This week's great make was fresh salsa. Seriously, could it be any easier and amazingly good?


I diced tomatoes, green pepper, onion, and corn. Then threw in some garlic, lime juice, dill weed(of course...it's my favorite spice), and salt. So easy! It did however make a lot of salsa, but because of the lime juice it's lasted for quite some time.

1 comment:

Lori said...

YUMMY! Of course, I wouldn't add the dill weed. :) And.. I might buy the diced tomatoes instead of dicing them myself, but I'm lazy like that.