Tuesday, February 16, 2010

...what.a.day....

Where do i begin??  I've created a bulleted list so you can see the fiasco that was my day...

  • Rear-ended a woman on the way to work.
    • No damage
      • Definitely annoying.
      • Almost late to work.
  • Lost the second employee in the mag department(moving on to new jobs) in the past month. 
    •  Was quickly trained on all of the things I'll be taking over.  
      • One word.
        • Overwhelming.
    • Already working overtime because we don't have enough people.
      • Sucks.
      • New employee can't come soon enough.
  • Found out I owe a TON of money on taxes since I was basically working as an independent contractor at my last job.  
    • Fun.
  • Scouty came home from surgery, which went well until he was gushing blood all over. 
    • Never seen that much blood come out of a living being in my life. 
    • Ended up taking him to the emergency vet.
    • Should be fine now - just have to keep the podunk diaper on him for the next 48 hours.
      • Do they know that he's a 5 1/2 month old puppy that loves to play and jump around? 
      • Should be interesting.
      • Pictures:
 
 Notice the festive red and green.

 
 Closeup. And yes, he waddles. 




No comments: