Sunday, December 20, 2009

...little man...





Here's my little man.  Boyfriend's dog had a litter of puppies and after spending so much time with them, I couldn't resist.  We had given all of them away through facebook and craigslist and he was the last one left.  We thought we'd still give him away but after spending Thanksgiving with my family, we all decided that he was meant to be.  After going through 100's of names, we decided on Scout.  I mostly call him Bubba or Boo Boo though.  Guess I should start using his real name so he gets used to it.

He looks so innocent in the picture, but looks can be decieving.  He's such a little rascal(yes, rascal was a name option) and loves all of his toys, along with the many dog ears and legs that share this house...3 to be exact.           



But, how can you be mad at that little face??  He decided this morning that he didn't want to chew on just one toy, so he proudly pranced in with the whole toy basket.  I'm waiting for the day he chews a pair of shoes...the Coach shoes I own?  He's dragged them out several times.  Hopefully, I'll remember to put them away...  

No comments: