Monday, December 21, 2009

...procrastinate much?...

I have yet to start my Christmas shopping.  I guuuuueeeess I'll start today after work.  Should be interesting.  The boss called and said it's really busy out there.  Of course, he was right around the area I will be heading.  Blah.  Not fun. 

On a positive note, cali bro is already in town and chicago bro arrived earlier today.  It's chicago bro's birthday.  We're grilling a turkey for the big event.  And when I say "we," I actually mean chicago bro is doing all the work.  On his own birthday.  What is it with men wanting to do the work on their birthdays?  Don't they know that birthdays = 1 free day of everyone else catering to them?  Maybe I'm just a brat?  Dunno.  Anyways, we'll be eating grilled turkey and birthday cake.  Yummo!!  I think the mom and I are finishing our baking too.  We baked all day yesterday...did 2 batches of dog treats, saltine toffee(best thing in the world if you've never had it..i'll post the recipe later..it's SUPER easy), russian tea cakes, and we made the dough for sugar cookies.  Guess I will not be dieting this holiday season.  At least we just have a week of eating left!!

Time to brave the shoppers....

      

1 comment:

jblock321 said...

Little did you know, I already have a blog! Funny that we were already both on here and we didn't know it. -JJ